Monday, July 29, 2013

MY FAVORITE RESTAURANTS WALK AMONG US

It's been a few weeks since I posted about any of my favorite restaurants here on my blog. Let's fix that, shall we?

The 290 Cafe is a classic diner style joint located on Hwy 290 (duh!) in beautiful Manor, Texas. It's on the right as you come into town eastbound from Austin. You can't miss it.

They serve great food at the 290 Cafe. I've eaten there several times over the years and everything I've ordered was fantastic. The last time Judy and I were there, I had an outstanding serving of meatloaf (my favorite!), green beans and mashed potatoes. I've had their burgers, fried chicken, a killer pot roast and a terrific breakfast there. Every item on the menu is good. Honest.

Friendly waitstaff, good food, reasonable prices. What more could you want? Next time you're hungry for some real down home style cooking, come on out to the 290 Cafe in Manor. You'll be glad you did.
 

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and excellent style and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manor??!! nothing but ni... ni... nice and sp... sp... special people!

    ReplyDelete