Friday, November 2, 2012

SILVER AGE COMIC BOOK COVER OF THE DAY


Okay, it's not a Silver Age comic book, but in the pre-Internet era of twenty-some-odd years ago, Gerber's Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books was an essential, must have item for comic book fans and collectors. There were two volumes published that covered all publishers from the Golden Age and two volumes that covered only Marvel Comics. I have all four on my shelf. They're massive, full-color hardcover books that supply endless hours of fun just turning the pages and gazing at the incredible variety of comic book covers on display here. Lots of memories and lots of "I want that!" To the best of my knowledge, these books are out-of-print and fetch a high price in the back-issue collector's marketplace. I'm not selling these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment