Sunday, September 9, 2012

COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK TWO

n

Well, once again Time Warner Cable television subscribers in the greater Austin area were denied the opportunity to watch UT beat New Mexico last night. I've given up hope that I'll ever see a game on the mythical Longhorn Network. I'll get to see next week's Texas game but only because it's on a cable channel that Time Warner carries. Finally.

I caught the last quarter of the Texas A&M-Florida game yesterday afternoonwhile I was at the gym. New conference. Same ol' Aggies. They still know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It's going to be a long season. Welcome to the SEC Aggies.

Then I watched the first quarter of the LSU-Washington game in which the Tigers had their way with a hopelessly out-manned Huskies team. I've seen Alabama and LSU both play so far this season and they both look scary good. Will we have a rematch of last year's national championship game? I sure hope not but only time will tell. These two teams will definitely be in the thick of the hunt for the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment