Sunday, August 5, 2012

OOPS!

Okay, I admit it, I made a mistake in my last post. You know, the one with the Oscar trivia question.

Yes, I forgot that both Diane Keaton and Talia Shire had each appeared in three Best Picture of the Year winners. That was stupid because I had previously asked that exact question in a post! D'oh!

So, let's rephrase my last question a little bit. Not counting Keaton and Shire, there are still five other performers who have each appeared in three Best Pictures of the Year. And, just to prove that I suck at math, there are only fourteen films involved here, not fifteen as I originally stated. Two of the performers appear together in one of the films.

So, can anyone name these five performers (one woman, four men) and the fourteen Best Pictures of the Year that they have appeared in?

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment