Thursday, September 6, 2012

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR...

It's been awhile since I've mentioned this but I sell lots of cool stuff on eBay on a regular basis. My seller handle on eBay is member2879992. Check it out and see if there's something you can't live without. I sell DVDs, comics, books, magazines and other pop culture ephemera (of lot of which I've written about here on this very blog). I'd love for this material to go to good homes if some of it goes to someone I know and a reader of this blog, that would be great. Heck, I'll sell you stuff even if I don't know you.

Also, if you're interested in trading comic books, send me an email at docsavag@austin.rr.com and I'll send you my list of items for trade. I'm always looking for new trading partners. What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment