Sunday, July 8, 2012

I had a blast at the Paramount Theatre this weekend. I had the pleasure of introducing four classic James Bond films, two on Friday night and two more yesterday afternoon. I enjoyed all of the films but I'd rank them from best to worst as follows:

1. GOLDFINGER
2. ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE
3. THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS
4. THE SPY WHO LOVED ME

I'm scheduled to introduce a classic film noir double feature, KISS ME DEADLY and SCARLET STREET, that runs July 17-19th. If you like your crime thrillers on the dark side, come check out these masterpieces.

And don't forget to check out the rest of the Summer Classic Films series at the Paramount at www.austintheatre.org. There are still lots of great movies to see this summer and there's no better place to see them than Austin's own classic movie theatre, the Paramount.

No comments:

Post a Comment